What is installed by the PrinterSwitch installer and where?
• On MacOS X, a folder ‘myFMbutler
PrinterSwitch’ is created in the
The plug-in file 'myFMbutler_PrinterSwitch.fmplugin' will be copied to your FileMaker Extensions folder:
• On Windows, the installer will automatically install all
components, the plug-in as well as the PDF printer driver
The plug-in will be installed in:
C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Local Settings\Application
(on Windows XP)
(on Windows Vista/7)
The PrinterSwitch PDF printer will also be
installed, along with the required registry entries.
The manual and example files can be found at:
A shortcut to this folder will also be installed on your Desktop.
- What are the limitations of the AutoSender demo version ?
- How exactly does AutoSender function ? Is it a FileMaker plug- in ?
- Is it possible to use AutoSender with Instant Web Publishing solutions ?
- Which items are installed and where (Mac OS X)?
- Which items are installed and where (Windows)?
- View all (15 more)
- Is ClipManager 4.2 compatible with FileMaker Pro 13?
- I upgraded to Mavericks and some tasks aren't working anymore in Clip Manager 4.x
- Is Clip Manager 4.x compatible with FileMaker Pro 12?
- I get a message "Oops, we messed up! Clip Manager must quit." What should I do now?
- Table Occurrence Selector doesn't show any table occurrences.
- View all (5 more)
- Is DoSQL 2.0 compatible with FileMaker Server 12 ?
- Can DoSQL be used in a runtime solution
- What types of SQL statements can be used with DoSQL ?
- Is it possible to use 'CREATE TABLE' with DOSQL in the database that a script is called?
- Can DoSQL be used as a FileMaker Server plug-in ?
- View all (4 more)
- PrinterSwitch doesn't work with FileMaker Pro 18.0.2 (and Catalina)
- What are the limitations of the PrinterSwitch demo version?
- What is installed by the PrinterSwitch installer and where?
- Can I use FileMaker Server’s AutoUpdate feature with PrinterSwitch?
- I am trying to create a PDF with PrinterSwitch, but when printing nothing seems to happen (MacOS X)
- View all (12 more)