Can I use FileMaker Server’s AutoUpdate feature with PrinterSwitch?
PrinterSwitch provides a specific function,
PrSw_VersionAutoUpdate, that can be used to determine
the exact product version, and can be combined with FileMaker
Server's AutoUpdate functionality.
However, if you want to use the PrinterSwitch PDF printer driver on Windows, you will need to run the installer on all client machines. After the initial installation, it is possible to use AutoUpdate for subsequent updates to the plug-in, as long as the PDF driver doesn’t change.
For more information, refer to FileMaker’s “Guide to Updating plug-ins”.
- What are the limitations of the AutoSender demo version ?
- How exactly does AutoSender function ? Is it a FileMaker plug- in ?
- Is it possible to use AutoSender with Instant Web Publishing solutions ?
- Which items are installed and where (Mac OS X)?
- Which items are installed and where (Windows)?
- View all (15 more)
- Is ClipManager 4.2 compatible with FileMaker Pro 13?
- I upgraded to Mavericks and some tasks aren't working anymore in Clip Manager 4.x
- Is Clip Manager 4.x compatible with FileMaker Pro 12?
- I get a message "Oops, we messed up! Clip Manager must quit." What should I do now?
- Table Occurrence Selector doesn't show any table occurrences.
- View all (5 more)
- Is DoSQL 2.0 compatible with FileMaker Server 12 ?
- Can DoSQL be used in a runtime solution
- What types of SQL statements can be used with DoSQL ?
- Is it possible to use 'CREATE TABLE' with DOSQL in the database that a script is called?
- Can DoSQL be used as a FileMaker Server plug-in ?
- View all (4 more)
- PrinterSwitch doesn't work with FileMaker Pro 18.0.2 (and Catalina)
- What are the limitations of the PrinterSwitch demo version?
- What is installed by the PrinterSwitch installer and where?
- Can I use FileMaker Server’s AutoUpdate feature with PrinterSwitch?
- I am trying to create a PDF with PrinterSwitch, but when printing nothing seems to happen (MacOS X)
- View all (12 more)