I upgraded to Mavericks and some tasks aren't working anymore in Clip Manager 4.x
Apple changed some settings for assistive devices in Mavericks. Clip Manager uses this functionality to communicatie with FileMaker for certain tasks.
When you launch Clip Manager for the first time, you'll see this dialog:
When you click enable, nothing happens and the setting won't be
To turn on acces for assistive devices, open the System Preferences, choose Security & Privacy and check ClipManger 4 under the Privacy tab.
If the checkbox is greyed out, click on the lock in the left bottom to unlock these settings.
Restart FileMaker and Clip Manager after checking the checkbox.
- What are the limitations of the AutoSender demo version ?
- How exactly does AutoSender function ? Is it a FileMaker plug- in ?
- Is it possible to use AutoSender with Instant Web Publishing solutions ?
- Which items are installed and where (Mac OS X)?
- Which items are installed and where (Windows)?
- View all (15 more)
- Is ClipManager 4.2 compatible with FileMaker Pro 13?
- I upgraded to Mavericks and some tasks aren't working anymore in Clip Manager 4.x
- Is Clip Manager 4.x compatible with FileMaker Pro 12?
- I get a message "Oops, we messed up! Clip Manager must quit." What should I do now?
- Table Occurrence Selector doesn't show any table occurrences.
- View all (5 more)
- Is DoSQL 2.0 compatible with FileMaker Server 12 ?
- Can DoSQL be used in a runtime solution
- What types of SQL statements can be used with DoSQL ?
- Is it possible to use 'CREATE TABLE' with DOSQL in the database that a script is called?
- Can DoSQL be used as a FileMaker Server plug-in ?
- View all (4 more)
- PrinterSwitch doesn't work with FileMaker Pro 18.0.2 (and Catalina)
- What are the limitations of the PrinterSwitch demo version?
- What is installed by the PrinterSwitch installer and where?
- Can I use FileMaker Server’s AutoUpdate feature with PrinterSwitch?
- I am trying to create a PDF with PrinterSwitch, but when printing nothing seems to happen (MacOS X)
- View all (12 more)