I installed Clip Manager and I get an error 'Runtime Error Location: /Volumes/RBUS/REALBasic…".
There have been some issues with the permissions settings of some former versions of Clip Manager for Mac.
Before installing the new version, move the old version from the Applications folder to the trash (please quit the app first if it's running).
Now run the installer again. if the problem persists, then do the following:
First, remove all CM3 files from the system - and keep them
somewhere on the Desktop:
1. put the "~/Library/Application Support/Clip Manager/" folder on the desktop. This folder contains the clip database and most of your settings.
2. put "~/Library/Preferences/com.myfmbutler.clipmanager3.plist" on the Desktop. This file contains other preferences of the application.
3.put "~/Documents/Clip Manager Clips/" on the Desktop. This folder contains your clip files.
4. remove "Clip Manager 3.app" and empty the trash ( important )
Now reinstall the application and check whether the problem has been solved now.
- What are the limitations of the AutoSender demo version ?
- How exactly does AutoSender function ? Is it a FileMaker plug- in ?
- Is it possible to use AutoSender with Instant Web Publishing solutions ?
- Which items are installed and where (Mac OS X)?
- Which items are installed and where (Windows)?
- View all (15 more)
- Is ClipManager 4.2 compatible with FileMaker Pro 13?
- I upgraded to Mavericks and some tasks aren't working anymore in Clip Manager 4.x
- Is Clip Manager 4.x compatible with FileMaker Pro 12?
- I get a message "Oops, we messed up! Clip Manager must quit." What should I do now?
- Table Occurrence Selector doesn't show any table occurrences.
- View all (5 more)
- Is DoSQL 2.0 compatible with FileMaker Server 12 ?
- Can DoSQL be used in a runtime solution
- What types of SQL statements can be used with DoSQL ?
- Is it possible to use 'CREATE TABLE' with DOSQL in the database that a script is called?
- Can DoSQL be used as a FileMaker Server plug-in ?
- View all (4 more)
- PrinterSwitch doesn't work with FileMaker Pro 18.0.2 (and Catalina)
- What are the limitations of the PrinterSwitch demo version?
- What is installed by the PrinterSwitch installer and where?
- Can I use FileMaker Server’s AutoUpdate feature with PrinterSwitch?
- I am trying to create a PDF with PrinterSwitch, but when printing nothing seems to happen (MacOS X)
- View all (12 more)