AutoSender gives a warning message: “unable to fetch messages: do you have an error in the field names?”
There may be different reasons if you get the error message
- the field names you have entered in the AutoSender configuration file may indeed be incorrect - the account that you are using to access the file doesn’t have the correct ODBC/ JDBC or XML privileges - if you are using XML, make sure all fields are on the XML layout
In order to determine what’s going wrong, you may first want to make sure you can get the MailExample we provide to work correctly. If this example works without problems, and your own solution doesn't, then check field names and access privi- leges.
- What are the limitations of the AutoSender demo version ?
- How exactly does AutoSender function ? Is it a FileMaker plug- in ?
- Is it possible to use AutoSender with Instant Web Publishing solutions ?
- Which items are installed and where (Mac OS X)?
- Which items are installed and where (Windows)?
- View all (15 more)
- Is ClipManager 4.2 compatible with FileMaker Pro 13?
- I upgraded to Mavericks and some tasks aren't working anymore in Clip Manager 4.x
- Is Clip Manager 4.x compatible with FileMaker Pro 12?
- I get a message "Oops, we messed up! Clip Manager must quit." What should I do now?
- Table Occurrence Selector doesn't show any table occurrences.
- View all (5 more)
- Is DoSQL 2.0 compatible with FileMaker Server 12 ?
- Can DoSQL be used in a runtime solution
- What types of SQL statements can be used with DoSQL ?
- Is it possible to use 'CREATE TABLE' with DOSQL in the database that a script is called?
- Can DoSQL be used as a FileMaker Server plug-in ?
- View all (4 more)
- PrinterSwitch doesn't work with FileMaker Pro 18.0.2 (and Catalina)
- What are the limitations of the PrinterSwitch demo version?
- What is installed by the PrinterSwitch installer and where?
- Can I use FileMaker Server’s AutoUpdate feature with PrinterSwitch?
- I am trying to create a PDF with PrinterSwitch, but when printing nothing seems to happen (MacOS X)
- View all (12 more)