AutoSender gives an error "[DataDirect][SequeLink JDBC Driver]TCP/IP error, connection refused." What's going on?
The error "SQLException "[DataDirect][SequeLink JDBC
Driver]TCP/IP error, connection refused" usually means FM Server is
not accepting the JDBC connection. There may be several reasons,
usually independent of AutoSender:
Either JDBC sharing is not active for that particular file, or the xDBC user information is incorrect, or xDBC sharing is inactive on the server.
Try to "telnet [IP of your FileMaker Server] 2399" from Terminal (Mac) or from the command prompt (Windows) to see whether the connection isn't refused. You should get a message 'Connected to…'. If you don’t, then there is an issue with FMS accepting ODBC connections.
- What are the limitations of the AutoSender demo version ?
- How exactly does AutoSender function ? Is it a FileMaker plug- in ?
- Is it possible to use AutoSender with Instant Web Publishing solutions ?
- Which items are installed and where (Mac OS X)?
- Which items are installed and where (Windows)?
- View all (15 more)
- Is ClipManager 4.2 compatible with FileMaker Pro 13?
- I upgraded to Mavericks and some tasks aren't working anymore in Clip Manager 4.x
- Is Clip Manager 4.x compatible with FileMaker Pro 12?
- I get a message "Oops, we messed up! Clip Manager must quit." What should I do now?
- Table Occurrence Selector doesn't show any table occurrences.
- View all (5 more)
- Is DoSQL 2.0 compatible with FileMaker Server 12 ?
- Can DoSQL be used in a runtime solution
- What types of SQL statements can be used with DoSQL ?
- Is it possible to use 'CREATE TABLE' with DOSQL in the database that a script is called?
- Can DoSQL be used as a FileMaker Server plug-in ?
- View all (4 more)
- PrinterSwitch doesn't work with FileMaker Pro 18.0.2 (and Catalina)
- What are the limitations of the PrinterSwitch demo version?
- What is installed by the PrinterSwitch installer and where?
- Can I use FileMaker Server’s AutoUpdate feature with PrinterSwitch?
- I am trying to create a PDF with PrinterSwitch, but when printing nothing seems to happen (MacOS X)
- View all (12 more)