FileMaker 18.03.317 and OSX Mojave ...works

Eric

22 Nov, 2019 10:19 AM

This post just to let user know that using FMPAdv 18.03 under OSX 10.14.3 ( Mojave ) seems to work correctly.
Printing from different Workstation ( Mainly MacBookPro 15 2015 to 2018 and iMac ) to a Brother QL 820 ( Label Writer ) did not show any problem .... up to now. And the Plug-in did switch back correctly to the Main Printer ( Ricoh or HP printers )
The plug-in is showing Correctly in the FM Pref Pannel and also is allowed in the "Autorized" Tab from the Pref Pannel.

It does say that this Plug-in comes from an unauthorised Developer, and it did ask me the first time i open FMP18 to allow the plug-in to work.

Just to let everyone know ... if it can help.

Eric

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Support on 22 Nov, 2019 10:40 AM

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your feedback.
    Yes, that's correct. The entitlements aren't enforced yet on Mojave, but they will on Catalina.
    The reason you're seeing the unauthorised developer message is because the old plugin was signed. We have signed and Notarized the plugin for the FMP18 release. The version number is still the same, but the warning should be gone.

I have attached the signed plugin so you can try it.

Please let me know if you have any questions about it.

Kind regards,
    Jasper

2. 2 Posted by Eric on 22 Nov, 2019 02:40 PM

Hi Jasper,

Thanks for the PI.
    Unfortunately, it makes FMP18 to crash.
    Same Solution without New PI or the oldest Version of PI ( Still 3.0.9.0 ) is running with no problem.
    If I change with the one you provide, ... the Solution is registering the PI, and then after one or two clics, FMP Crashes. (To Let you know I also have the latest Troi File PI, ... with has never cause any problem)

Eric

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Support on 22 Nov, 2019 04:00 PM

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the feedback. That's strange. I send this plugin to another customer last week and he used it without problems. It should be also version 3.0.9.0.

Could you send me your working plugin? I will sign and Notarize it again and send it back to you. Then you can try that one.

Kind regards,
    Jasper

4. 4 Posted by Eric on 22 Nov, 2019 04:06 PM

Hi Jasper,

Here the PI i'm currently using.

Thanks

Eric

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac