's Avatar


04 Jul, 2014 08:10 PM

Je développe une solution pour un client, que je vais distribuer en runtime.

Quelle licence me faut il? Qu'est ce que vous appelez un utlisateur?

  1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Support on 07 Jul, 2014 07:13 AM

    Support's Avatar

    Bonjour Laurent,

    Thank you for your interest in PrinterSwitch.

    If you're going to distribute the runtime to 1 client, you can buy a normal license for the number of users you need.
    If you're going to distribute the runtime to multiple clients, then you need a developers license.

    If you need further information, don't hesitate to contact us.

    Kind regards,

  2. Support closed this discussion on 10 Jul, 2014 08:08 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts


? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac