Access Privileges error

rene

19 Jan, 2021 06:17 PM

I have been able to integrate FM Calendar into a solution I'm building for a customer.
All seems good except for one thing.
After adding an event for any calendar the event shows fine. But if I click on the event itself on the calendar I get a Your access privileges do not allow you to perform this action.
The solution is running using FM 19 for both clients and server (Windows). I basically dropped FM Calendar in without making any changes to the names or the code in any custom functions, layouts or scripts. Looking at the Installation guide I completed all except the changes it mentions to the custom functions since all is as the original files in terms of naming.
Any ideas?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Support on 27 Jan, 2021 03:41 PM

Hi Rene,

Thank you for contacting us.
    My first thought is that there is an issue with priviledges. Are you logged in with full access when the error shows up?
    If so, could you check if the fmurlscript extended priviledge set is enabled for all users that make use of the calendar? Without fmurlscript, fmp url won't work and this is used by the calendar.

Kind regards,
    Jasper

2. 2 Posted by rene on 27 Jan, 2021 04:07 PM

Hi Jasper,

Thanks for your email. I actually got taken care of a few days ago. But I
    appreciate your follow-up!

Best,

René J. Kropf
    FileMaker Coder
    951-290-2610

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Support on 28 Jan, 2021 03:49 PM

Hi René,

I didn't see the follow up. I'm sorry for the confusion but I'm glad you found a solution :-)

Kind regards,
    Jasper

4. Support closed this discussion on 28 Jan, 2021 03:49 PM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac