Integration

Raul

02 Jun, 2019 10:20 PM

Hello,

I've tried to integrate but can't seem to get the calendar to perform as expected.

1. 1 Posted by Raul on 02 Jun, 2019 11:40 PM

where should I now look to get events to show on calendar?

2. 2 Posted by Raul on 02 Jun, 2019 11:42 PM

when trying to create an event by clicking on the calendar I get this message:

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Support on 03 Jun, 2019 09:40 AM

Hi Raul,

Thank you for contacting us.
    It's a bit hard for us to see what's going on by only looking at the screenshots.
    Did you link the FMCalendar file to your solution or did you copy everything from the FMcalendar file to your solution?

And could post the error that you see again? I think something went wrong because I don't see the error.

Kind regards,
    Jasper

4. 4 Posted by Raul Tello on 07 Jun, 2019 04:36 AM

Hello,

Thank you for the reply.

This is the message I get:

Also, no event are populating. What code/script should I look at to fix?

Thanks,

Raul Tello, DC, CCSP
    Board Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician

Orca Wellness PLLC
    Suite 301
    511 Boren Ave N.
    Seattle, WA 98109

www.SeattleOrcaWellness.com
    (206) 324-5433

Please keep in mind that communications via email over the internet are not secure. Please do not include personal identifying information (birth date, personal medical information) in any emails you send to us. No one can diagnose your condition from email or other written communications to replace the relationship you have with a physician or healthcare practitioner.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

5. Support Staff 5 Posted by Support on 07 Jun, 2019 07:41 AM

Hi Raul,

Can you enable the fmurlscript extended privilege set for your user and the other users that need to use FMCalendar? This privilege set is needed to allow the exection of fmp URL's.

Does that resolve the error?

Kind regards,
    Jasper

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Already uploaded files

• Screen_Shot_2019-06-02_at_3.19.11_PM.png 850 KB

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac