Calculated End Date & Time

JC

04 Nov, 2016 03:22 PM

Can FMCalendar handle events where the end date & end time would be a calculated field?

Rather than have users enter the end date and time, I want to be able to create a new event with a start date & time then, based on how the event is classified (who, what, where, etc.), calculate the end date & time based on a required duration of the event.

I assume that this would require disabling the ability to drag/re-size the end dates in the calendar along with disabling the saving of end dates & times.

1. 1 Posted by JC on 07 Nov, 2016 05:46 PM

Wow, no replies?!?

Is there any support for questions about features? There has only be one reply to all the posts in the last two months, makes me question - is there any significant current support at all?

Is there a better forum to ask my question? I think I understand conceptually what I want to do with FMCalendar, I would just like to confirm how difficult or easy it might be to modify before I purchase.

I appreciate any feedback or suggestions.
    Thanks.

2. 2 Posted by rosspolson on 30 Nov, 2016 10:13 PM

I am having problems with support also. I purchased the FMCalendar and couldn't install it due to the lack of documentation - 3 steps to link the calendar to my file - but no mention of fields? I couldn't make it work - and got little help from the supplier. Now they have not answered my request for more detailed documentation.

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by myFMbutler on 15 Dec, 2017 11:06 AM

Your ticket will now be closed.

Reason : No activity detected.

If the problem you encountered has not been solved yet, feel free to reopen your ticket.
    If that is the case, provide an update about the resolution of your problem.

4. myFMbutler closed this discussion on 15 Dec, 2017 11:06 AM.

Comments are currently closed for this discussion. You can start a new one.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac