Autosender with Filemaker 18

jwarrington

12 Dec, 2019 01:00 AM

Is the latest Autosender software compatible with Filemaker 18 Server?

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by Support on 12 Dec, 2019 10:44 AM

Hi,

Yes, AutoSender 4 works with FileMaker Server 18, but it's not 64-bit compatible. This means you can't run it on MacOS Catalina, but other OS'es aren't a problem.

Kind regards,
    Jasper

2. 2 Posted by jwarrington on 27 Jan, 2020 10:21 PM

Hi,

Background: I've been using Autosender with my Filermaker 12 solution, no problems. Today we upgraded the databases to Filemaker 18. They are running on a Filemaker 18 server, but now I'm having an issue with the Autosender. I'm on 64 bit Windows 10. The Autosender connects to the Filemaker 18 server database just fine when I'm testing. It says "connection successfully tested". The STMP settings also test successfully.

The problem is that autosender doesn't seem to be querying the database. Normally, it marks a certain field as "1" once that record has been queried, but that's not happening. Nothing has changed about the solution other than being upgraded to Filemaker 18. The user account that Autosender logs in with has full access to the database and the user account is working.

Any ideas? Thanks

3. Support Staff 3 Posted by Support on 28 Jan, 2020 08:00 AM

Hi,

So you're running AutoSender 4 on a Windows 10 client PC and not on the FileMaker Server, right?
    Is it possible to provide me the log files? This might help us to identify the problem.
    You can find if you click the "Preferences" tab in AutoSender and then click on "Open Logs Folder". Then create a zip file of all the files and attach them to this ticket.

Kind regards,
    Jasper

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac